Products & Services
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
Agent-X is a new generation of smart textiles using embedded technology. Agent-X is made of two layers of a geotextile with our patented Polymer blend embedded between the layers. This hybrid creates a filtration fabric that encapsulates hydrocarbons and forces them to unsaturated areas of the fabric. Agent-X is hydrophobic, which allows water to flow freely through it, and is oleophilic to solidify hydrocarbons upon contact. Laboratory tests have shown great efficiency in contracting small suspended oil droplets found in mechanical emulsions making it a stellar performer for oil sheen removal and for final polishing of effluent waters. Agent-X can be used for both land and water hydrocarbon secondary spill control.
• Agent-X can be used as a component of a total containment project.• Agent-X is excellent for:- under equipment- change out storage areas- tank farms- frac operations - well heads- around transformers- mechanical worksites- any area where small drips can occur• Used as back outside wall of Barrier Boom
- • Quick and cost effective solution for protecting environmentally sensitive areas
- • Characteristics of being able to wick and load drips and drops gives it long lasting capabilities
- • Rated for 200 years
- • Extremely resistant to ultraviolet degradation and to biological and chemical environments normally found in soils
- • Light-weight and easy to handle
- • Can be cut and trimmed in the field to meet specifications
- • Embedded with C.I. Agent patented polymer blends at 12 ounces per square meter
- • Material has a water flow rate greater than 10 gallons per minute, per square foot
- • Load capacity is 10 ounces per square foot of hydrocarbons
- • Able to contain small spills, drips and hydrocarbon sheen
Land cleared and Agent-X is rolled out
Simple, quick, and inexpensive protection.
Material is placed on or under the ground. Gravel can then be placed over the material.