Products & Services
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
The EVAC Filtration System uses state-of-the-art filtration technology to remove oil and sheen from water discharge operations in vaults, manholes, bilges, tanks, elevator shafts and more. Its unique four layer system absorbs hydrocarbons and polishes the water so it is safe to discharge into the environment. The EVAC Filtration System comes with a two inch male Camlock quick connect fitting. The filtration bag is reusable. If it fills with sediment, just back wash the filter and reuse!
The EVAC Filtration System is ideal for pumping contaminated water from underground utility vaults, manholes, separators and elevator shafts. Attach the EVAC Filtration System to the hose on the out-fall side of the centrifugal pump and let the water flow through the device. The EVAC can also filter water in a gravity flow applications.
• System Measures 12” by 57”
• Filter Measures 12” by 50”
• Flow Rate: 150+ GPM depending on the pump used. Flow rate diminishes as filter becomes laden with sediment
• Filter constructed of a non-woven geotextile that is lipophilic (absorbs 10x its weight in hydrocarbons)
• Has a 2” male Camlock quick connect fitting
• Easy to use
• Eliminates the use of vacuum trucks and expensive water processing fees
• Can be re-used
• Uses Hydrocarbon detection strip that is fastened to the filter to indicate when filter is nearing maximum hydrocarbon retention level.
Multiple EVACS can be used with large
pumpswith a multi- pot manifold
EVAC Filters used to filter from frac tanks
EVAC Filters from concrete containment